Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Fighting resistance......

I managed to get myself downstairs and record a few more auditions.  It has been a few weeks, and the forces that push to keep me away are very persistent.  But, I managed to zap a couple.  Not the greatest, but NOT submitting means NO chance.  There were three that had closed already, so I sent off three.  Yes, my sleep suffered.  But not doing something towards this was draining what hope I have left for change.  I even sent off a "What the heck is going on" e-mail to a realtor on the coast asking why house prices have jumped so much when the economy has not.

Regardless, I will try to punch out recordings on a more regular basis.  Really, if I am to get to that class next month I'm going to have to get a job or two!  I still need to get a demo of some kind up on my profile.  At this point, almost ANYTHING would be better than nothing!

Time to stop typing and go get some sleep.

I'm not used to this double life of tradesman/artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment