Saturday, September 3, 2016

Learning Curve

There is a little time before I have to start dinner, I should hook up the box and play with the sound editing.  I hope to figure out how to edit files quickly so I can get a demo of some kind put together to post on Voices.com and voice123.

I will be saving up to get premium membership on one of them, then I can audition myself for the postings.  With a couple demos others can ask me to audition, but I can't submit myself.

I also remember seeing an animation site where artists were asking for voice people.  No real pay, but certainly a good place to hone skills and get experience to put down on the CV.  :-)

The car is ready for the tow guys to come and take.  It served us well, but is so worn now that it is N.E.R.   (Non-Economically Repairable)  I've thrown the Haynes manual as well as the old radio inside since we will need neither.

OK, time to turn the oven up, and I'll have about 40 minutes to look at the software!

No comments:

Post a Comment