Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Training for Options

I attended an On The Mic class this last weekend with Mr. Tockar instructing.  It was a lot of fun, very informative and answered a question I have wondered about for a long time;

Do I have the raw skills to work with to get into voice acting?

From the class and his comments the answer is yes.  So, instead of finding basements that need wiring or garages that need a plug added I am going to go for voice work.

Once I get my mic and recording stuff set up......


Once I find the missing parts!  Grrrr.

Anyhow, this should fit well with my goal of having a more mobile source of income.  There is a good living to be made in the electrical trade, but you are definitely fixed in place.  Voice work should offer more flexibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment